OF USE POLICY
Effective date: March 2009
1. Overview and Legal Compliance
1.4 This policy does not extend to any information that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Our control. You agree not to use the Web Site in any manner contrary to applicable law or government regulation.
1.5 You agree not to transmit or post on the Web Site anything
- under a false name;
- unlawful, libelous, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable information including without limitation, anything constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise under any applicable law;
- that discloses another person's private or personal matters or which would violate a person's rights of privacy or publicity;
- that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other contaminating or destructive features; or
- that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets, confidential or proprietary information, or use trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion.
2.1 Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Web Site, including but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web Site, or any part of the Web Site, or unauthorized use of any devise or program on the Web Site, will be investigated and We may take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to, civil, criminal, and/or injunctive redress.
3.1 You agree that You are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for Your own personal use, and that You shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than Your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Company. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Company to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Company and is protected by state, federal, and international copyright laws. Company posts a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Web Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove these notices and credits, or any additional information contained along with notices and credits.
4.1 All content appearing on this Web Site is the copyrighted property of Company unless otherwise noted. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this Web Site is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C. You may not use, distribute, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the content, except for personal, noncommercial use, provided that You maintain all copyright and other notices contained in the content.
5.1 THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEB SITE OR REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY DEFECTS, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MECHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE STATES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.